Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chronic Crafter - Etsy Site

Not too long ago, my friend Jenn opened her very own Etsy site, ChronicCrafts.  Jenn is very talented with her sewing machine and has put together a line of notebook computer, e-reader and tablet covers.  She has a plethora of great fabric choices and allows her customers to choose the trim color they like best.  As my mother-in-law was getting a new Kindle, I thought a cover for it would be the perfect Mothers' Day gift.

Jenn responded to my order very quickly, had the cover made and mailed in a matter of like 36 hours.  She is fast!  I requested that she mailed it directly instead of to me, which she did, and it arrived safely.  My mither-in-law loved it and on her recent trip to visit, she brought it with her.  It was very well-made and the colors matched perfectly.  A lovely sleeping bag for the Kindle! 

Photo Courtesy of Chronic Crafts

If you live in the DC area, Jenn also allows customers to come pick up their items - score!  She does great work, so go order from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment